Here are 6 simple sleep tips to reduce sleeplessness and help you live an optimal life of health and success!!
• Be consistent. Sleep is fuel for our bodies. Poor quality sleep is like putting water in your gas tank. Consistently getting a full night's quality sleep is essential for daily energy.
• Tired in the afternoon? Take a nap! Napping can improve productivity, even just 10-20 minutes in the early afternoon!
• Get undisturbed Sleep! Try and reduce any noise and light throughout your slumber by closing your bedroom door, closing the curtains, not falling asleep with the TV on and covering up any light sources such as clickers and stereo LED lights with scotch tape. This will help you reduce pain and improve your over-all healing responses. Throughout 30 years of treating headaches, neck stiffness and back injuries, I have come to believe that sleeplessness and sleep deprivation can have a major impact on your overall health and certainly your tension and pain.
• Stay young by getting enough sleep! Plan you life around sleep not visa-versa. If you are an adult, you need between 7 and 8 hours of sleep. Sleep can certainly effect the aging process. Aim for "optimal aging" by prioritizing sleep so your cellular tissue can rejuvenate at night.
• Sleep cool. One of the most essential sleep health tips! Keep the bedroom farily cool at night, preferrably between 68 and 73° and keep your room well ventilated. Also, it's very important to choosee a mattress and pillow that sleeps cool and I always avoid putting memory foam next to my body. Memory foam traps heat and doesn't breath well causing excess build up of heat around your body. PILLO1 cervical pillow for neck pain relief is made of advanced Talalay latex which is 7x more breathable than memory foam pillows and is also 33% more pressure relieving. My new mattress collection JUST SLEEP(TM) that will be coming to the market soon will be made from not only Talalay Foam that is made from the sap of a rubber treat instead of crude oil, but I am importing an extremly elegant and breathable cocunut based foam from Italy that is certified not only to be non-toxic, but also pressure relieving and highly breathable so your body doesn't get hot during the night and arouse your sleep.
• Support your body! Seek out a mattress that supports your body – not one that conforms around you. Again, the new mattress line that I have designed will be coming out soon and have a base of individualized coils and above, have layers of Talalay and Coconut Foam. It will be out of this world. Also, spend the money and choose the best pillow to rest your head and neck. Don't waste money on cheap ordinary pillows that truly don't support your head and neck at all, simply elevate your head and make you think there is support. Choose a contoured and therapeutic pillow like PILLO1 that has been shown through 100's of reviews to reduce neck stiffness and promotes proper alignment.
I hope these simple sleep tips are helpful. Please go to my website PILLO1.com and download my new book "Unlocking the Mysteries of Sleep" and learn a lot more about sleep and also recieve my monthly news letter! Knowledge is power. Sleep well my friends!
Made in America, PILLO1 is a premium, hand-crafted cervical pillow to reduce neck stiffness and improve your sleep. Created for both back and side sleepers, PILLO1 cervical pillow is the most eco-friendly pillow on the market made of non-toxic, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic Talalay foam.
Learn more: www.PILLO1.com